During the Fall, Spring and Summer semesters, we offer 8-9-week Fellowship programs, designed to support students where they need it most, as they work diligently to increase their community impact. The Fellows program provides students the space, resources, and opportunities to explore, test, and scale up their initiative. The ideal student for this program is one who is in the implementation phase.
Summer 2021 Fellows Program Details
- Friday April 9: Priority Consideration Deadline
- Phone interviews for priority consideration applicants will take place between April 12 - 16.
- Friday, April 23: Application Closes
- Application review and interviews for applicants will take place between April 26 - 30.
- Monday, June 7: Summer Fellows begins
- Friday, July 30: Summer Fellows ends
The Summer 2021 Do Good Accelerator Fellows program consists of an 8 week virtual program. To achieve the maximum benefit of the program, it is suggested that you allocate a total of 10 hours per week to work on your project. Summer Fellows will receive a $1,500 stipend during their fellowship.